Thursday, May 9, 2013


Developing your listening skills



- Listen to the song on the video below and complete the missing words;




Dido
"Here With Me"
                                                  


I didn't hear you ________ 

I wonder how am I still here 

And I don't want to move a thing 
It might change my __________ 

Oh I am what I am 

I'll do what I want 

But I can't ________
I won't go 
I won't sleep 
I can't _________ 
Until you're resting here with me 
I won't leave 
I can't hide 
I cannot be 
Until you're resting _______  ______  _____

I don't want to call my __________

They might wake me from this __________

And I can't leave this _________
Risk forgetting all _______  _______





4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are these the lyrics of the whole song?? Or just a part of it???

    Sheila Rodríguez

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sheila,

    I think the lyrics of the whole song, but I agree with you that it seems a just a part of it...
    Best wishes.

    Sergio.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good night Sergio, congratulations for your blog.

    I like your listening activity but I would like to ask you which age group you were thinking of.

    I find it a little bit complicated for the first cycles of primary but I must say it is a good activity for a blog.

    Reyes Quintela

    ReplyDelete